1. Put a few drops on the stamp rubber surface.
2. Wait for the stamp to fully absorb the ink.
3. Spread off excess ink all over the surface of the rubber.
4. Wipe off excess with tissue or cloth.
5. Stamp a few times on scratch paper until the image/text becomes clear.
- Digistamps stamps are pre-inked and ready to use upon purchase.
- The ink will last up to 200-300 imprints before the need for a refill.
- Please refill only with Digistamps ink as other types of ink might damage the rubber stamp.
- Refill inks are available for purchase at all Digistamps outlets.